06 January 2011

TEN.

Now that the year has come to a close,
I think a little recap may be in order.

JANUARY
Heather and I went on the road trip of our lives.
(see the whole adventure here.)
Who knew CA to NM could be so treacherous?

FEBRUARY

Homemade Valentines for everyone.
Even artichokes have hearts!

MARCH
Madness.
Visit from Uncle Marty and some long-lost cousins.

APRIL
Encore ABQ visit.
Teaching the girls to raise the roof and say "partytime!"

MAY
My first visit to The White Buffalo Resort.
Hopefully not my last. Cornhole, anyone?

JUNE
Returning to ABQ once more for combination family
reunion and James' welcome home bash!

JULY
Beachtime.
Leah visits, we turn 23 and gorge ourselves on seafood.

AUGUST
Yosemite EXPRESS.
Justin and I escape for a mere two days of camping bliss.

SEPTEMBER
Falling in love with Paris.
Je t'aime.

OCTOBER
Nuit Blanche.
Getting used to this whole French thing.

NOVEMBER
French-American Thanksgiving.
Eating like an American just feels so right.

DECEMBER
Au Revoir les enfants!
A close to the fastest months of my life.

BONUS DECEMEBER
HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2011!

Final verdict: I think I liked 2010.

1 comment:

emmma said...

Oh those Valentines were awesome.